Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Together - Boy's Rule - Glitz Design

Hi there!

I have a post up on the  Boy's Rule blog today, using this month's fabulous  new kit featuring Glitz Designs, Yours Truly collection.

Now, I know this layout isn't entirely 'boy' but it is about me and the 'boy' I love - I couldn't help myself as this kit has so many sweet romantic bits and pieces ... and I had this funny photo of me and my guy sitting on my desk.


 I adore this map patterned heart, it is the sweetest thing.  It is made from acetate and was included in the kit.  I die cut a few hearts to add a pop of red.  I also used a die cut star, that I had left over from the first layout I created with this kit.
 I added some alpha sticker to this tag, to create my title.
 Some red mist, left over from July's kit.
 A mini die cut banner, and aren't those baubles so beautiful!.  It is hard to tell in the photo but they have a diamond pattern but into the acrylic so they really catch the light nicely.


I hope you pop over to the Boy's Rule blog often, to see what the rest of the team is creating.  And there is always a sketch to play along with.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. What a great layout! Your photo is spotlighted so well and I love how you used the kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been cranking out the awesomeness lately. Another amazing layout. I know I said this before on your blog but you just making me want to do a page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the yellows and all the layers on this one!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!