Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Ahoy Matey! - The Stamping Chef

Hi there!

There is a new release up over at The Stamping Chef blog, have a look at this card that I created with the new Pirate digi....


Isn't he just the cutest thing?  I am thrilled that Tamara has added another boy to her creations!

I also took advantage  while creating this card to make the first cuts ever on my new Silhouette Cameo, the little anchor and ship's wheel were one of the first cut files I bought from Silhouette.

Pop on over to The Stamping Chef blog to see what the rest of the DT has created!  And while you are at it, why don't you purchase a newly released image to play with!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous card. I really love the elements that you have cut with your Cameo! Your coloring is totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Laura.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your, great design!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card ... love how you've been putting your Silhouette to use!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!