Sunday, January 20, 2013

All about MFT

Hi there!

I am having a lazy Sunday, some reading, some surfing the net and some blogging - it's leftovers for dinner today so that makes the day even more simple.

I thought I would share a few cards that I created to play along with the MFT Guest DT call (you can find the details here) they are offering an amazing prize pack along with a Guest DT spot - so super exciting!  And it would definitely be a thrill!

So, I created a few cards using some of my MFT stamps and dies, as well as a few non MFT dies that I also love.

*using the  Pure Innocence 4 Leaf Clover stamp....



*using  My Favorite Things Light bulb Moment stamp... 


*using  Pure Innocence WORLD'S BEST DOCTOR stamp...


Thanks for visiting, and wish me luck!
Laura
xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Adorable cards!! Good luck on your submissions:) The prize looks awesome!!
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing selection of cards good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness Laura!! these are all So Sweet!! Love your beautiful coloirng on those PI Cuties! I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you for the GD spot! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!