Saturday, January 19, 2013

Be Mine - Birdie Brown

Hi there!

While I was hopping around some blogs the other day, I noticed that Birdie Brown had a new freebie digi up for grabs, and a challenge.   So I grabbed the freebie and decided to join in on the challenge.  This is what I created.....


I am currently loving bright playful colours (wishing it was spring maybe) so I went with that as a jumping off point for my card.

 Isn`t this little guy so cute.
 
And a little stamped sentiment.... he just had to be a Valentine`s card!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card and so cheerful Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! Your coloring is fabulous. Thank you for joining in this month's challenge at Birdie Brown!

    Birdie Brown ~Torico

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!