Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Blue, White and Silver Challenge - The Stamping Chef


Hi all!

Today there is a new challenge up over on  The Stamping Chef blog!  Starting on January 2nd, and running every second Wednesday there will be a challenge for you to play along with!  This week's challenge is a colour combo - Blue, White and Silver.   Here is what I created.....

I decided to create a birthday card using this sweet turtle digi from The Stamping Chef.   I coloured him up with various shades of blue.
 
 I know it's hard to tell in this photo but the cupcake liner and balloon are coloured with silver Spica pen.

I also added some silver embellies to this card, to carry on the theme.

Now it's your turn, head on over to The Stamping Chef blog to find out how you can play along!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!