Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Celebration Challenge - The Stamping Chef

Hi all!

Today is the start of something new over on  The Stamping Chef blog!  Beginning today, and running every second Wednesday there will be a challenge for you to play along with!  This week's challenge is 'celebrations'. Here is what I created.....

  I chose this fun fish in a light bulb image, I think he is super cute and sort of reminds me of a Dr. Suess book!
 To make it a celebration card, I created a sentiment about 'Lighting Up the New Year'!
 I used some simple little wooden star embellies and twine, to give my card a little pizzazz.

Now it's your turn, head on over to The Stamping Chef blog to find out how you can play along!  And don't forget to like our Facebook page too, there will be a bonus freebie available once we hit 100 likes!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!