Friday, January 04, 2013

Freebie Friday - The Stamping Chef

Hi all!

It is Freebie Friday over at The Stamping Chef blog,  this week's freebie is so pretty and versatile, you will want to create with it right away! Here is what I created.....

 Isn't this teapot image adorable!  I layered it up on this great square doily die that I picked up recently.

 
 I printed out this image first onto patterned  paper and then onto copic paper, then I coloured up the flowers and leaves and paper pieced the tea pot.  Some bling on the flower centers - just for fun!

 I love using rub on sentiments and adding a bling of bling is always fun!

 This cute chipboard spoon from Maya Road, all coloured up with a glitter pen is the the perfect mini embellie for this card.

Pop on over to The Stamping Chef blog to see what the rest of the DT has created!  And find out how to get your freebie.

Oh and if you like their Facebook page, Tamara will give you another sweet freebie when we hit 100 Facebook Fans!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo



1 comment:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!