Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy Hogs n Kisses Day - Aud Sentiments


Hi there!

This is my first official post with the Aud Sentiments DT, this week we are having a Bingo challenge.  Our sponsor is Robyn`s Fetish and they are offering the winner 5 free stamps!  The DT got to use on of their fun stamps to play along with the challenge.

Here is my card....

 I wanted to use a fun colour scheme to go along with these cut pigs, and any time I can add a bit of pink is always fun for this Mom of boys.

Here are some detail shots....



As I mentioned, the challenge is a Bingo challenge, so here is your Bingo card.....

Here is how it works - you`ll need to pick a line - horizontal, vertical, diagonal - your choice!  Then you need to include the three things in that line.  For instance, if you choose the bottom horizontal line you would have Flowers, Ribbon and the word LOVE on your project.  I chose the first column.

This challenge will run until Tuesday, January 29th.  Why don`t you hop on over to the Aud Sentiments site to see what the rest of the team has created, and play along for your change to win a prize!
Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love the image you have used gorgeous card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I have boys also so I know what you mean about using pink whenever you can. So glad you joined the team
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute, love the image!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!