Tuesday, January 01, 2013

I Loaf You - The Stamping Chef

Hi there!

There is a new release up over at The Stamping Chef blog, have a look at this card that I created with the new "I loaf you" stamp.....

 I couldn't resist pairing this digi up with some Basic Grey 'PB & J'! 
 I layered up a chipboard heart, that I kept white , with and 'i' and a 'u' which I coloured red with my Copics.
 A simple printed sentiment 'I am stuck on you like peanut butter to jelly'!
 Isn't she sweet!


Pop on over to The Stamping Chef blog to see what the rest of the DT has created!  And grab your own new release image to play with!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I totally loooooove the colors you have used for this card and the fresh look! Great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie!!! You've done a fabulous job with this card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!