Saturday, January 12, 2013

Kiss me right under my mustache - Boy's Rule - Kaisercraft

Hi there!

I have a project up on the Boy's Rule blog today.  This month's kit is full of Kaisercraft goodness, based around the Sears and Sons collection - distressed vintage-y goodness!  This is what I created....

Aren't these papers fabulous, and the Prima stars oh and the Studio Calico journaling spots.... oh my!
 This title was created using a Silhouette cut file that was sent to all Boy's Rule kit club subscribers as a bonus, it was created by our very own Dani Donner!  I cut it out using a variety of papers, added it sort of haphazardly to my layout and did a bit of doodling to it, too.
 Love those little 'stache stickers!
One of the great part about these kits, is that Laura-Lee works really hard to find something funky and unique to pair with every kit.  This month's kit included a package of sweet little elements, like this key, as well as cogs and mustaches from Whimsey Dimples.

Don't forget to pop by  the Boy's Rule blog often to see what the rest of the team in sharing!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. what a fab page.. great photo with the mustache.. cute clusters.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!