Sunday, January 27, 2013

You are My Happy - Creative Scrappers - My MInd's Eye

Hi there!


There is a new sketch up on the Creative Scrappers blog today, and it is my week to play along!  It is a fun sketch which incorporates a sunburst pattern, which I have been meaning to try for a while now.

Here is my take .....

 I used some of my favourite MME products,  I am really loving the turquoise and yellow.  Yellow is my happy colour.

 I layered up some washi, stickers and die cut stickers to give this corner some dimension.

 I cut this title from my Silhouette, I am so loving it for it's flexibility, i have been spending quite a bit of time creating cut files from things I have seen online that inspire me.

I used a Studio Calico template / mask to create my star-burst pattern,  I was turned onto this by my scrappy friend Joanne , it is a great tool that takes the math out of the project!

And here is the sketch....

 This week's sketch was created by Nicole Nowosad.  I love it!

Why don't you pop over to Creative Scrappers and see what the rest of Team A has created.... and stick around to play along, for your chance at winning this month's prize!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo




13 comments:

  1. amazign page! i knew immediately it was MME :D trully beautiful Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Laura! I especially love your layered embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the colour combo!!! You did an amazing job with the sketch. I can see why yellow is your happy colour..it made me smile too! Hope your having an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Beautiful page!!! love the pps too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another AMAZING layout!!! The sun-rays are the bomb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out beautiful, Laura!! Loving the use of the MME and your Silhouette cut title looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you did with the sketch and these papers are just yummy and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch!!! I love the color combo you used...yellow is such a great happy color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is truly a wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your paper choice!! This is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for entering!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!