Friday, January 04, 2013

You Really Measure Up - Whimsie Doodles

Hi there!

  I have a new project up on the Whimsie Doodles blog today.  I chose to play with this adorable digi!  He is super cute and I had so much fun colouring him up! I don't know what it is about worms, kinda gross in real life but I love the digis!

 I decided to keep my card front pretty simple.  For a change I coloured him up without pre-selecting my papers, thankfully it worked out as this MME 6x6 pad matched nicely.
 What a face!  He might be cute with googly eyes, I should have thought of that sooner.
 I added more pattern and another tape measure with same washi tapes.


You can find this cutie and more great digis in the Whimsie Doodles Store!

Thanks for visiting me today!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love it. Super cute.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how sweet this card is!!! So cute and colourful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!