Monday, February 25, 2013

10 things to do with Washi tape TutorialL - Boys Rule

Hi there!

I have a little tutorial up on the Boy's Rule blog today, and thought I would share it here, too.  Seeing as Washi is so popular, and we all love it AND it came in the Boy's Rule kit this month, I thought I would share a few things that you can do with Washi.  Here are 10 or my favourites.....

Highlight a title.

Adhere your photos.

In lieu of patterned paper.



Ruffle it.
Wrap a tea light candle.
Punch it.
Make little flag embellishments.

Frame a photo or embellishment.
Tear it or cut it.
Thanks for visiting!  Don't forget to pop by the  Boy's Rule blog often, as there is always something inspiring and fun going on there.

Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Oh yah...I'm a washi-holic :) Awesome ideas here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! It can be so easy to forget all the ways you can make Washi work for yOU! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!