Thursday, February 21, 2013

Always - Let's Get Sketchy


Hello!

I had a little time to create last night, but I was feeling lazy (lol) so I curled up on the couch with my laptop and a sketch from Let's Get Sketchy and created this digi layout.

  These papers elements are partially from 'The Lilypad' and 'Persnickety Prints'.  It was fun to hone some of my digi skills, I learned one thing new and thee are a couple of others that I am working on.

Thanks for visiting!




 photo feb16signature4.png

9 comments:

  1. Excellent job Laura! Love all the hearts! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say...."Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy". Glad to see your work here again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great page Laura!!! I love the heart die cut element behind the photos!!! So glad you played along with our LGS challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how the colors pop on this Laura! It is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura, what a fabulous digi layout! I love everything about it! It's great to have you play along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic layout! Love your take on the sketch! So glad you could join us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great page Laura, love the banner. thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great LO!! As awlays! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work ... love what you can do digitally!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!