Friday, February 22, 2013

Canada Eh? - Boys Rule - Fancy Pants

Hello,

Happy Friday to you all!  I have a layout to share with you that I created for Boys Rule, as there is a challenge going on over there today!  The challenge is add stitching to your project.

I love the way this stitching in black adds a bold touch to my layout.



 I couldn't resist adding a layered flower cut form the pattern paper to my layout, it is so fun and whimsical.
I cut my frame in half so that I could layer it under my pattern papers and make it appear a little larger than it was.


Why don't you play along?  Link up with us at  Boy's Rule if you do, and don't forget to pop over there to see what some of the other designers created with this sketch!

Thanks for visiting !
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. What a cute layout! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome boy, and a fantastic layout! Love the vibrant colors, and I agree, the black stitching really sets it off. Well done!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this against the black background and with the black stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!