Thursday, February 7, 2013

In a galaxy Far Away - Boy's Rule - Fancy Pants

Hello!

I have a new project up on the  Boy's Rule blog today, utilizing this month's fabulous new kit....

.... it is chock full of goodness, like papers from Fancy Pants' The Good Life collection, washi, twine, chipboard arrows, chipboard alphas, sweet little bags, a silhouette cut file, digi stamps and printable elements, too!  I couldn't wait to get started playing with it all!

This picture is my little guy, sitting on a display outside the Star Wars area in Disney World's Hollywood Studios.  I added a few buttons and some mist from my stash and they are pretty much essentials to me.

 Tucked behind the washi is one of the digi stamps, printed onto patterned paper.
 And here is the other digi stamp, printed out a couple of times and layered up for a fun little element.

I am loving the little chevron bags, I turned this one into a journal pocket. and the arrows, you can do so much with them.... this one is inked around the edges... next time I will try something different.

There is always something fun and inspiring going on at the Boy's Rule blog so you should stop by and check it out!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. What a great layout! I love the layering and how you the little bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page Laura! Love the fun layering and the fab use of the Fancy Pants!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!