Sunday, February 24, 2013

Legoland - Creative Scrappers - October Afternoon

Hello,

 This is my last official post for Creative Scrappers,  and I am a little sad.   I have loved being on this team, the sketches are inspiring and I love what I have been creating.  This team was a personal dream, one that I didn't think I would achieve, but I am so glad that I took the plunge and submitted a DT app.  Now, 3 months later, my term is up.  I would have loved to apply for another term. but Kristine has decided to put the blog on hold while she explores other interest.  I for one really hopes she starts back up in the fall!

Anyway,  here is my latest.....

This layout was super hard to photograph... I just couldn't get the weather conditions quite right.  anyway,  I used some October Afternoon papers to document these pics of our little guy at Disney.

 I love the mini bottle caps, wood stars and Mr. Huey's.
 Oh, and these wood bubbles from Studio Calico are so cool!

 I love my Silhouette for so many reasons, but especially for creating titles!
 And this is this week's fabulous sketch by Heather Leopard!

 now it's your turn, why don't you pop over to Creative Scrappers and see what the rest of Team A has created.... and stick around to play along, for your chance at winning this month's prize!

Thanks for visiting!



 photo feb16signature4.png

10 comments:

  1. This is just fabulous Laura!! An awesome page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Laura, such a fun LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute layout Laura! I love the way your used the wood shapes with the little bottle caps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love this layout Laura! The title work is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Laura! The OA looks great on your page and I love the SC wood veneers you mixed in!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWOW what a cute page i love all details!!1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layout and all the fun details. Awesome take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your page is really pretty Laura :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow ... love this ... love how you did your title!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!