Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Living the Life - Boys Rule - Fancy Pants

Hello!

I have a new project up on the  Boy's Rule blog today, utilizing  some more of this month's fabulous kit.....

 I am loving using this vibrant collection to scrap my boys,  it is great for summery, fun photos.

 These Silhouette cut files created by Dani, were sent out to every kit club member and they are fabulous - just the perfect accent to my page!

 Frames, chevron and twine - oh my.
 You can see a hint of one of the great print and cut elements designed by Laura-Lee for the members as well... and some Washi flags, why not!

There is always something fun and inspiring going on at the Boy's Rule blog so you should stop by and check it out!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I love the design and I am with you on these colors! SO fun and bright!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of this one ... perfect paper choice!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!