Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love You - Boy's Rule - Fancy Pants

Hello!

Happy Valentine's Day!

 I have a new project up on the  Boy's Rule blog today, utilizing this month's fabulous new kit.  I was inspired by bold reds and blacks, in this month's kit, to create a Valentine for my sweetheart, have a look....

I love the chevron bag and great washi tape and since they are both so bright and bold I opted for a quieter background.  The arrow was inked, then cut in half to insert into my heart.  The sentiment was cut on my Silhouette.

 And the inside.

There is always something creative and inspiring going on over on the  Boy's Rule blog, so you should pop by often to check it out!  Don't forget to play along with last week's sketch on the  Boy's Rule blog, and watch for a new challenge next Friday.

Thanks for visiting and have a sweet day! 
Laura
xoxo 

1 comment:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!