Sunday, February 10, 2013

Magical Memories - Creative Scrappers - Fancy Pants

 Hi there!

There is a new sketch up on the Creative Scrappers blog today, and it is my week to play along!  It is a pretty sketch that suggests white space, layers and florals which, I love to add whenever I can.

Here is my take .....

 I am still working on my Disney album from our 2011 trip, and this sketch seemed perfect for this photo of us, taken  on our last day as we said good-bye to the park.  It's hard to tell, but if you look closely I have two bandaged knees and a sprained wrist.  Thanks to my clumsiness and a fall!  But, the mouse and his staff saw that I was well taken care off!

 I love this colour combo, cool turquoise, hot red and bright yellow with a bit of black and white.... I could work with it forever!  The leaves, flower and title were cut with my Silhouette.

And here is the sketch, created by Kiki Halbert, gorgeous right?
 Why don't you pop over to Creative Scrappers and see what the rest of Team A has created.... and stick around to play along, for your chance at winning this month's prize!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Love this Laura...the colors are fab! The cut out is perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Laura!! Loving the layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the white space Laura and all the layers! What a great layout for your holidays! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page Laura! Great Cameo work and use of Kiki's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the sketch and that color combo is awesome!!! I really like the Cameo cuts you used!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!