Saturday, February 23, 2013

Spring Pubs - Canadian Scrapbooker


Hello!

 Have you received your Spring Issue of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine yet?  I got mine in the mail this week and it is chock full of inspiration!  I recognized so many names and styles as I perused it.  It was a great way to enjoy a cup of tea!


I was so fortunate (and thrilled) to have 3 projects published in this issue, have a peek....

Created for Let's Get Sketchy May 2012

Created with Creative Scrappers Sketch 233

Created for Made Especially for You June 2012

It is such a thrill for me to see my layouts / cards in a magazine... a little bit of surreal dream come true every time!

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being published! These are fantastic projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Definitely publishing material! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!