Friday, March 08, 2013

Best Friends - Boys Rule - My MInd's Eye

Hello there!

There is a fun new sketch to play with over at the Boys Rule blog , check it out.....

... it was created by our very own Dani, and provides a great jumping off point for a layout.

This is my take on the sketch .....

 I had fun with some of the elements in the kit, working around a few small pieces of patterned paper and one photo, I utilized the wooden tags to help fill in the spaces.
 I wanted to incorporate some circular movement in a subtle way.  Piercing a few circles and then add some enamel dots, worked nicely.
 I used the red Faber Castell marker to doodle with the mask, and to ink around the edges of the wooden tags.  It worked great for both purposes.

Don't forget to hope on over to the  Boys Rule blog to see what the rest of the DT came up with and while you are at it, play along for your chance to win a prize!

Thanks for visiting!


 photo feb16signature4.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!