Friday, March 22, 2013

Challenge Time - Boys Rule - My MInd's Eye

Hi there!

There is a new challenge happening over on the Boys Rule blog starting today and this month it was my turn to choose the challenge!  I thought it would be fun to challenge everyone to use a multi font title on their layouts, this is what I created.....


I took full advantage of this challenge, using this month's Boy's Rule digi stamp, the kit alphas and my Silhouette to create my title!  I also added some doodling with both pen and marker to my title to give it extra oomph.
 This journaling card was perfect for my layout, this photo is a self portrait my son took of himself!  The journaling reads " 'Mom, this is a self portrait!'  I hope he sees what I see when I look at it."
Love the chevron arrow stickers, they are so fun in the many patterns.

Thanks for visiting, and don't forget to pop on over to the Boys Rule blog to see what Laura-Lee and the rest of the DT are up to!


 photo feb16signature4.png

4 comments:

  1. Love your colors, layers and fun mixing of fonts for the title! Fabulous layout Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layers and the colours! Fantastic page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous layout! Love your details and the colours are so fun and lively!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!