Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Lucky Charm!

Hi there!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all.   Today my youngest son turns 10, officially a tween, as he has been reminding me!  It feels odd for me that he is growing up, he has been my little man for so long, and yet no where near long enough.


We celebrated with a shamrock themed party in honor of our lucky charm.  We spent  a few days before hand making a few crafts together, for the party.

 like this banner
and this swag
 and these straw slides, which were perfect for labeling many cans of pop
 cupcakes with coins at the end of the rainbows
... and shamrock loot bags
 we had green hair tie-ins for the girls
and green bow ties for the boys
 
 
and so much fun with our photo booth and leprechaun props!  I used straws as handles for my props, so the kids wouldn't get hurt.

We love you Timmy, and we are so incredibly proud of you.  You shine, you are brilliant and happy, kind and thoughtful,  and you overcome obstacles  with such amazing resolve and determination, for someone so young.  Enjoy your day my sweet. xoxo

Oh and I almost forgot.... this is the card that I made for him....

 Love this sweet image from Bugaboo!  I am linking this up on the Bugaboo challenge site, they are have a green bingo challenge.  I am couting my shamrock as a flower!

Thanks for visiting!
 photo feb16signature4.png

5 comments:

  1. Great card Laura! Such a fun birthday card and I love how you colored him. Happy birthday to your son! Looks like you had a fun day. Thanks for playing along in the Bugabodo Challenge. Good luck and please do join us again.
    Lori
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... talk about a lot of fabulous birthday fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I should be all focused in on all the fantastic party stuff you did but I just love those curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love your photo booth pictures, too cute. Thanks for playing along with us in our BINGO challenge this week at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining our March Bingo Challenge at CTB! We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge! Hope to see you again very soon! Thanks for using a Bugaboo Image!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!