Friday, March 15, 2013

Luck of the Irish - Whimsie Doodles

 Hello there!

There is a challenge going on over on the Whimsie Doodles blog, actually if you don't already know there are monthly challenges over there!  This month's challenge is to 'go green' - you can incorporate the colour green and / or recycle something and be 'green' by being earth friendly.

 This is mine....
 I love this little guy he is so cute and since my youngest was born on St. Patrick's Day and since we are a little bit Irish, it's kind of a special day for us.

As you can see I incorporated the colour green into my card, but I also recycled some packaging from a package of doilies.  I used it as the mat for my image (the blue and green piece).
 
And I couldn't forget some green shamrocks! 

 Now it's your turn and we can't wait to see what you create!  Head on over to the Whimsie Doodles blog, check out the full rules and enter for your chance to win!  This challenge will close on April13th at Midnight CST.

For March, we will have two (2) lucky winners for this challenge!   One (1) winner will be drawn at random to win a FREE Whimsie Doodles image, of their choice, from our latest release. And the second winner will join our team as a Guest Artist in April 2013!!  Make sure to check out the Monthly Challenge Details page for all the rules and specifics.  We have also made a change to the due date, you will now have until April 13th to complete and link up your entry.
 
Thanks for visiting!  And stay tuned for some more Shamrock-y projects from me!
 photo feb16signature4.png

1 comment:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!