Thursday, March 28, 2013

Amazing Kid - Boys Rule - My MInd's Eye

Hi there!

There is a new challenge up over on the Boys Rule blog today!  We are challenging you to use a multi font title on your project.  This can be achieved in many ways, so get creative and show us your great titles!

 Here is mine.....

Love this Boy Crazy Line from MME.... just perfect for everyday photos, too!
I used the digi stamp, sent out to all the club members, my Silhouette and the alpha stickers from the kit to create my title.
 It has great sticker elements.
And fun journaling cards!

Thanks for visiting!  Don't forget to pop on over to the Boys Rule blog
and link up your multi font title project!


 photo feb16signature4.png

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout Laura and your detail is amazing, I love all the colours you've have combined too :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout Laura! The colors are bright and fun and I love your title work!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the fun elements in your layout and the title is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page Laura!! The MME looks awesome and I love the way you mixed the fonts in your title, especially adding in the arrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout! Love how fun this is and love the cute story it tells!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the layers! Gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!