Monday, March 18, 2013

My Heart - Fancy Pants - CWS V2

Hi there!

Just popping in to share a layout I created at a recent ScrapMuch? crop ....

I used a new sketch from Creating with Sketches Volume 2,  I cannot share the sketch here, but you really should grab a copy of this book it is so amazingly inspiring!  I used cottage Country by Fancy Pants, a personal favourite of mine and just perfect for this photo.


Loads of layers and little embellies here and there give this layout some pop, bu the photo is truly the focal point.

Thanks for visiting!

 photo feb16signature4.png

6 comments:

  1. Just a purely lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the muted colors and your design! Fabulous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page Laura! The neutral colors look gorgeous and I love the banner pennants at the top of your page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fab layout, Laura! I love the colours and the details are so gorgeous together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this layout...perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!