Thursday, March 21, 2013

Stitch & Me - CWS V2 - American Crafts

Hi there!

Just popping in to share a layout I created at a recent ScrapMuch? crop ....

I used a new sketch from Creating with Sketches Volume 2,  I cannot share the sketch here, but you really should grab a copy of this book it is so amazingly inspiring!

I was in the mood to create something vibrant and tropical.  Not that this is really a tropical layout, but Stitch is pretty bright and he does live in Hawaii now! lol  So I hauled out some of my AC Margarita scraps and set to work. 
 My trademark - loads of layers, coupled with the bright colours and little embellies here and there give this layout some pop.

Thanks for visiting!
 photo feb16signature4.png

2 comments:

  1. Your clusters are so cool on this one! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!