Tuesday, March 12, 2013

We are quite a pair - Boys Rule - My MInd's Eye


Hi there!

It's my turn to share a layout over on the Boys Rule blog today and this is what I created.....

My boy and his Bulldogge are so silly, but they are so fast I cannot always grab a picture.  I love it when I do, that means I can scrapbook their sweet relationship!   

This layout is all about layers and some fun doodling with the great marker that came in this month's kit.  I am loving the yellows and reds today!

 I sort of have a double title thing going on with the die cut card and the wood tag, I love it!
 Here you can see some of my doodling and a little mist I added from my stash.
Some times simple makes a big impact and these little enamel dots are just perfect for that!

Thanks for visiting!

 photo feb16signature4.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!