Sunday, April 14, 2013

Amazing Boy - Boys Rule

Hi there!

It's my turn to share a layout over on the Boys Rule blog today and this is what I created, using this month's fantastic kit.....

This layout is a little different than my usual style, but I wanted to add all 3 photos.  And you know what?   I kind of love it!
 I created this pie chart Silhouette cut for this kit.

 Don't photo corners make great chevrons!

So much goodness!


Thanks for visiting!  Don't forget to pop on over to the the Boys Rule blog to see what the rest of the DT is up to.
 photo feb16signature4.png

5 comments:

  1. This is just fabulous Laura!! Loving the details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant page gorgeous photos Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours on this, so perfect for your photos! Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Shocked to see that photo corners can be turned into chevrons! BRILLIANT IDEA!!! I am going to try this one!!!! I have the photo corner punch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!