Friday, April 12, 2013

Booth Decor for ScrapFest - ScrapMuch?

Hi there!

 Currently I am at Scrapfest with the ladies of ScrapMuch?, and right now we are busy unloading the truck and setting up our booth.  We love this event, we get to meet so many new friends and lots of our old friends stop by for a hello too!

I made a few things for our booth, aside from lots of samples and some layout kits, I created this candy jar....



 I thought it would be a fun addition next to our cash register, these events are always so dry and everyone is always parched so a little mint might be helpful.

 
And I couldn't resist whipping up this little gabled box with all the trimmings because I was loving the colour combo in some scraps that were on my desk!

I also made these name tags for the four of us....


 I cut out some bases, scalloped strips and alphas on the Silhouette, and adhered them all together.
 Then I wrapped them in acetate to keep them a little more protected.
 Then I added some layered Silhouette cut butterflies and bling.  I also added a notch at the top for the lanyards to grab on to.

Thanks for visiting!


 photo feb16signature4.png

2 comments:

  1. Omg - these are all seriously amazing! They are even more fun in person! Love the layers on the jar and the cute little treat box! And I can't wait to rock that name tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowie Laura!!Love your ScrapFest booth decor items!! Love the custom badges!! Soo CUTE and Love the mint jar & Gable box too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!