Friday, April 19, 2013

Caught One - Boys Rule - Echo Park

Hi there!

There is a new challenge happening over on the Boys Rule blog, starting today.  This month it is Jenny's turn to choose the challenge!  So decided that asking everyone to create a layout with 5 or more patterns would be fun!  I loved the idea and decided to play along.  This is was I created....

I took advantage of this challenge to play with my starburst template from Studio Calico,   it gave me the opportunity to add 8 patterns and then I added one more for good measure.

 I tried printing journaling onto a card, it was easy and fun.  Watch for a tutorial on this on the 29th.
 I used one of the vellum Polaroid frames to frame the little fish and added some of the white pen to the clear acrylic arrow.  The pen, also from the kit, works amazing on acrylic - great colour saturation and dries instantly, loved it!

Thanks for visiting, and don't forget to pop on over to the Boys Rule blog to see what Laura-Lee and the rest of the DT are up to!

 photo feb16signature4.png

2 comments:

  1. Love your use of the starburst template on this one! So effective!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!