Sunday, April 21, 2013

Gone Fishin' - Boys Rule - Echo Park

Hi there!

It's my turn to share a layout over on the Boys Rule blog today and this is what I created, using this month's fantastic kit featuring Echo Park's About a Boy collection.....

I made a few of my own embellies to reinforce the fishing theme of my layout.  I love how well these papers coordinate with my photos.


There were such great elements in this kit, like stickers, buttons and twine.  An amazing white pen and some really cool acrylic.


Thanks for visiting!  Don't forget to pop on over to the the Boys Rule blog to see what the rest of the DT is up to.
 photo feb16signature4.png

5 comments:

  1. This is a super adorable layout! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Laura!! Adorable page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous, Laura! I totally love the details together and the papers are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you used the colourful colours for a fishing theme layout! Pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours and the details on this one ... the perfect photos for this layout!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!