Friday, April 05, 2013

Like a Fish - Boys Rule - Echo Park

Hi there!

Today on the Boys Rule blog there is a brand new sketch to play with!  This time around it is my turn to host the sketch challenge and to create the sketch!

Here is a look at my inspiration layout, created using some goodies from this month 's fabulous kit featuring Echo Park's About a Boy collection!

I loved this collection for everyday boy stuff.
 Isn't this chevron star cool, even if I do say so myself!  I created it for the Boys Rule kit club members.
 And the same for this chevron digi.  Oh, and aren't these wood disks super fun... you can do so much with them!
 The alpha stickers are a perfect size and just the right shade of blue.
And here is the sketch, created by me as well!  Why don't you play along and link up your layout over at the Boys Rule blog, and I will stop by and leave you some love!

Thanks for visiting!

 photo feb16signature4.png

5 comments:

  1. Love the odors, stars and stitching Laura! Fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this page Laura!! All of the details are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute Laura, and I love the way you used the sketch! Great job with the EP collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colours and all the embellies!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!