Saturday, April 13, 2013

Scrapfest Layouts - Boys Rule - ScrapMuch

Hi there!

I have been busy busy this month creating a ton of layouts.  Some of them I haven't been able to share, until now.

I am currently at Scrapfest, helping out ScrapMuch? with their booth.  And before that we were busy getting layout kits ready to sell.  Have a look at the layout kits that I created for  ScrapMuch? .....




All four 2 page layout kits, feature Sunny Days collection by MME.

 I also created these samples for Boys Rule from the mini kits they will be offering at Scrapfest.....













I managed to created 3 single page layouts from each of the 4 mini kits that I was given.  I am thrilled with this and I know these kits will be a big hit, they are super fun and have some really cool contents.

Will you be at Scrapfest?  If you are, be sure to stop by and say hi to me!

Thanks for visiting!


 photo feb16signature4.png

6 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous! Great seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fab pages, Laura! You are so good at detail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your booth was great..... and of course so sorry I had left when my name was drawn.... oh well! Great seeing you all again!

      Delete
  3. Awesome pages Laura. And your booth at ScrapFest was great. Love the demo of the Epiphany products. So sorry I had alraedy left when my name was drawn on Friday.... sniff, sniff.... oh well! Great seeing you all again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many incredible layouts! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!