Friday, April 26, 2013

Sketch-y Friday - ScrapMuch?

Hi there!

I have a new sketch up over on the ScrapMuch? blog today, have a look...


 And this week is my turn to play along and create a sample...
 I used some paper from Lucky 7, stickers  and chipboard buttons from Basic Grey, and a little Glitz fro good measure.

 My title is referencing that we were in the African area of the Animal Kingdom at WDW.

 Thanks for visiting!  Why don't you hop on over to the ScrapMuch? blog and play along.


 photo feb16signature4.png

4 comments:

  1. Great sketch and I love your take on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow.. I love your sketch and how you worked with it. Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, love this sketch! I'll have to check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!