Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Announcing.... - Designed to Color

Hi there!

]

I am popping in briefly to announced that I have been invited to join the Challenge Crew DT over at Designed to Color !    I am super excited about this I have been following the goings on of this site for quite some time now, and when I saw they had a DT call, I threw my hat into the ring.  I was thrilled and surprised to be chosen.

And now I have one more reason to play with my COPICS!  DTC has 2 challenges per month. on the 1st and the 15th.  My term begins with the launch of the May 15th challenge, so watch for my post and hopefully you will play along, we have some really great sponsors lined up!

Thanks for visiting!

 photo feb16signature4.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!