Monday, May 27, 2013

Beautiful Haiti - Canadian Scrapbooker Sketch - Fancy Pants

Hi there!

This past weekend I attended 2 crops and got quite a few pages done!  This page features photos from a recent cruise and utilizes a sketch from Canadian Scrapbooker.  Have a look....

 We stopped at 4 ports during our cruise, and Haiti was the most beautiful by far.
 This sketch suggested a really large journaling space which was just perfect for me.

I purchased a whole lot of this collection by Fancy Pants to scrap my entire cruise.  I am loving that I am getting many different looks out of the same colleciton.

Here is the sketch.....

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I am such a huge fan of this layout ... love that stitching ... love the journalling!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!