Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Celebrate 21 - Boys Rule - Fancy Pants

Hi there!

It's my turn to share a layout over on the Boys Rule blog today and this is what I created, using this month's fantastic kit featuring Fancy Pant's Swagger collection.....

 I love these papers for just about anything boy related.  In this case I used them to document my middle son's 21st birthday.
 love the felt elements.
 The corrugated paper was so fun to work with, I used two colours of it in two ways on this layout.


The perfect sized alphas for adding in little words here and there.

There were such great elements in this kit, like stickers, buttons and twine.  As well, as glaze, keys and brads!

Thanks for visiting!  Don't forget to pop on over to the the Boys Rule blog to see what the rest of the DT is up to.
 photo feb16signature4.png

3 comments:

  1. Stunning design Laura. That photo deserved such wonderful elements and it shines on this page. Your cute mustache, those keys and that pennant set are just a few little bits that I love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful layout. I love the colours and how you've embellished.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!