Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Eye of the Tiger - Boys Rule

Hi there!

It's my turn to share a layout over on the Boys Rule blog today and this is what I created, using this month's fantastic kit featuring Fancy Pant's Swagger collection.

I was aiming for something a little different and quite simple.  I think I pulled it off.  Can you see the glaze that I flicked onto my page, it looks so cool and wet even when dry.
I had fun adding some stitching, pulling apart the colours of the twine to get a solid colour.
Did you know that this corrugated paper punches really nicely?  I haven't tried it with any intricate punches but with larger ones it works great!  I love that!
I had fun with my title, adding layers and stitching.
And these cards tuck in nicely for journaling.


Thanks for visiting!  Don't forget to pop on over to the the Boys Rule blog to see what the rest of the DT is up to.

Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I love all the stitching and your choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stitching through "tiger" ,... a really cool effect! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!