Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Birthday - Tiddly Inks

Hi there!

I had some time to colour recently and I was also able to pick up a few freebie digis, that's always a bonus, right?

Tiddly Inks had this sweet image up for a freebie and it meant I could play with their current challenge, double bonus!  All you have to do to play along is use a Wryn!

This is what I created....

 Isn't this image just too darling!  I kept my card pretty clean and fresh just like her bouquet!
 This is my first time entering at Tiddly Inks, and I am hoping to play along more often.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Totally adorable- I love the layout! So glad you found the time to join us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image .. love the brown cardstock matting to everything, it really gives a crisp look!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!