Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hats off to you and This Boy- Boys Rule

Hi there!

It's my turn to share a layout over on the Boys Rule blog today and this is what I created, using this month's fantastic kit featuring Fancy Pant's Swagger collection.
 
I had a little fun playing with the digital stamp that I created to coordinate with this kit.  I used my W00 Copic to add a bit of shadowing. 
 

I also created this layout, to add to an album I put together for my nephew to give to his Mom (my sister) for Mother's Day.






I used a sketch designed by Joanne of I Love Sketches to jump start the inspiration process.

Thanks for visiting!  Don't forget to pop on over to the the Boys Rule blog to see what the rest of the DT is up to.

Laura
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Love both of these! They are fabulous masculine designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... love the hat on that card (so cool). And love the blue paper with the sepia photos on that layout ... it makes for a really cool effect!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!