Thursday, May 23, 2013

Hello My Friend - Aud Sentiments

Hi there!

 Aud Sentiments has a brand new challenge up today. We are challenging you to create a card with a sentiment that includes the word 'friend'.   As always we have a fantastic sponsor, Stamp Art Design by Kathryne,  offering a great prize!

The some of the DT got to play with an image from the sponsor, and otheres played with images from Whimsy Stamps!   I chose this one, from Whimsy Stamps because it makes me smile.  Have a look at what I created.....


 Isn't he just the sweetest, I know I will love having him in my digi stamp collection. I worked on adding some 'fuzzy' texture to his fur and some 'movement' to his overalls.

Now it's your turn. This challenge will run until Tuesday, June 4th. 

Why don't you hop on over to the Aud Sentiments site to see what the rest of the team has created.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and coloured so well Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card makes me smile too, Laura! It's very sweet. Your colours and shadings are lovely. Sweet, sweet! It's a pleasure to sponsor your challenge. xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bear! Love that you did the grass in that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura
    I love your card. The background elements are great.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card Laura! I love the colouring on the image! Wish my colouring was just as brilliant!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!