Saturday, May 04, 2013

Hopping for National Scrapbooking Day with Boys Rule - Fancy Pants

Hello!

I am back with another post today to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day with Boys Rule!  The team has put together a fun hop for you to play along with!

We are challenging you to create a project with one element from each of our inspiration layouts, that we post.  This is my layout, featuring Fancy Pants designs which was the main part of this month's kit.

 I love the fun elements in this kit, the pins, corrugated papers and felt, oh my!

And let's not forget the twine, perfect for messy stitching!

Here is the hop order in case you started here, you can catch up!

Me
Boys Rule for the finale!

Now for my part of the challenge, I am challenging you to add some felt to your creation!  Once your project is finished link it up at Boys Rule.

Thanks for visiting, have fun hoping and we hope you play along!
Laura
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. love your page and the fun title work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I have no idea whether I even have anything felt?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun page! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout. Perfect for boy's page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous masculine layout! And what a cute photo! Love what you created!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun an cute photo and a great layout to showcase it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!