Thursday, May 09, 2013

I'll Love You Forever -Aud Sentiments

Hi there!

 Aud Sentiments has a brand new challenge up today. We are challenging you to create a card with a sentiment suitable for a child or a mother and child.   As always we have a fantastic sponsor offering a great prize!

The DT got to play with an image from the sponsor!   I chose this one, because it was just too precious.  Have a look at what I created.....

I must admit, that at first I was intimidated by all of that hair, but in the end I had fun with it and loved making them red heads.


I kept the card layout pretty simple to focus on the image.
 I chose the pair the image with a verse from my favourite Robert Munsch book.

 Now it's your turn. This challenge will run until Tuesday, May 22th. 

Why don't you hop on over to the Aud Sentiments site to see what the rest of the team has created.

Thanks for visiting!
 photo feb16signature4.png

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful sentiment Laura gorgeous card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!