Monday, May 27, 2013

Isn't it a Party, Pool Party that is! - Fancy Pants

Hello there!

I am back again today to share some fun pool party themed crafts.  I have been playing / scrapping a lot lately with the Boardwalk collection by Fancy Pants and it has gotten me into the mood for a pool or beach party.  So I took a break from layout creating to make these little goodies!

 Isn't this a fun mix of party treats!
 Unfortunately, I only had an empty pop bottle on hand, but you get the gist and I  can easily swap out my 'label' onto a fresh bottle.
I love these treat tubes (honestly I hoard them because I love them so!)  filled with my favourite treat they look so pretty all dolled up!  I am loving the rub-ons and stickers on my label.

 Glassine bags are great for more awkward shaped treats or combining a variety of goodies.  They are also just perfect to envelope bulky cards when you are 'handing' them to the recipient.

 Isn't this lolly wrap fun?  A simple way to doll up a sucker and give it some pizzazz!

I love the way this paint can treat holder came together... with a bit of paper, twine, rub-ons, flags and flair it is so sweet.

 And lastly a card for the party girl / boy!  Lots of Silhouette cutting on this one to give it a beach tropical look!

Thanks for visiting me again today!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous project gorgeous bright colours Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative! I love all these ideas ... love the colours ... love the creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!