Wednesday, May 15, 2013

So sorry I toadally forgot your birthday - Whimsie doodles

Hi there!

There is a new challenge up on the Whimsie Doodles blog today. This month we are challenging you to use paper piecing in your project.  I must admit that this technique used to intimidate me a bit, it seemed so intircate, but I actually love it and I love the look.  I also love combining it with my Copics.

This is what I created.....
 This little gal is so adorable, and you can find her here. I loved the frog and couldn't resist adding a googly eye!

 Now it's your turn and we can't wait to see what you create!  Head on over to the Whimsie Doodles blog, check out the full rules and enter for your chance to win!  This challenge will close on June 13th at Midnight CST.

For May, we will have two (2) lucky winners for this challenge!   One (1) winner will be drawn at random to win a FREE Whimsie Doodles image, of their choice, from our latest release. And the second winner will join our team as a Guest Artist in July 2013!!  Make sure to check out the Monthly Challenge Details page for all the rules and specifics.  We have also made a change to the due date, you will now have until June 13th to complete and link up your entry.

Thanks for visiting!  And don't forget to pop by the Whimsie Doodles blog to join in on the challenge.

Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. OMG ...that toad is just the cutest thing with the googley eye! You rocked this one!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!