Thursday, June 06, 2013

Anything Goes and a DT Call - Aud Sentiments

Hi there!

 Aud Sentiments has a brand new challenge up today. This term our challenge is 'Anything Goes', so go ahead and link up all your fabulous crations!  As always we have a fantastic sponsor, Beccy's Place,  offering a great prize!

The DT got to play with an image from the sponsor, I chose this image, from  Beccy's Place because I haven't coloured anything like this before and I was looking to challenge myself.  Have a look at what I created.....

I used the image in a little larger size than I may normally as it has so much detail, so my card ended up being a 5.5 x 5.5 inch shape.  I do really like how it turned out though!

Now it's your turn. This challenge will run until Tuesday, June 18th. 

Why don't you hop on over to the Aud Sentiments site to see what the rest of the team has created.


OH, and before I go FYI  Aud Sentiments is having a DT call so you may want to consider applying!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous image beautifully coloured Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - beautiful card and awesome colouring!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura
    Fantastic colouring, you have created a wonderful card. Hope you had a good weekend.
    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cation as ever Laura! Love the colours and design!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!