Monday, June 24, 2013

Celebrating Canada - Whimsie Doodles

Hi there!

It is my turn to share on the Whimsie Doodles blog today.  With Canada Day just around the corner, I decided to create this fun banner to hang for the occasion.  I love Canada Day, partly because it is a holiday, partly because I love red, partly because Canada is a great place to live and raise kids, and partly because it is my birthday!






These digis are part of a larger set Melyssa created for this month, they are super fun and so versatile!

Thanks for visiting!  Don't forget to check in on the Whimsie Doodles blog  to see what the rest of the DT is up to!

Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous banner for a special day Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I always love your banners ... love the little messages!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!