Monday, June 24, 2013

Fun in the Sun - Let's Get Sketchy - Fancy Pants

 Hi there!

Happy Monday!  I have a layout to share today for my bi-weekly Let's Get Sketchy reveal.

 I am scrapping more cruise photos, although these pictures were actually taken in Florida just before we boarded the ship. Still madly in love with this line by Fancy Pants.


 I added 3 little banners to the top left side of my layout, where the sketch suggests 3 elements.
 I moved my title a bit in order to use this fun tag as my title.
 I also used these 3 flags in lieu of the journalling strips the sketch suggests.
 I created this little tag embellishment with a FP rub on and a circle punch.

And here is the sketch for this week, created by team member Bev Code.


Now it's your turn, pop on over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog to see what the rest of the 'Team B'  DT created and link up your take on the sketch for your chance at this month's prize!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. This line works perfect for the photos! I love every little detail about your layout, that rub on/punched tag is especially adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow LOVE LOVE the fun summer page that line is perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute Down by the Shore collection on your page, Laura!! You did a fab job with this week's Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so great Laura, it totally pops off the page in the DT reveal. Great job, and thanks for contributing to a wonderful 2 terms for me at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job with this sketch Laura! I love all the colours and the flags! Perfect use for this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love! Love! Love! I'm so excited to scrap my cruise photos and use all your wonderful layouts for inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Laura! That line is awesome and you did a fantastic job using it! Love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun layout!Love the banners & flags!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun layout! I love what you did with this collection. The colors are so bright and bold. Looks like a fabulous vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really like your use of embellishments, those little flags and the twine and hand made tag, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun layout, it makes me want a summer holiday!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!